http://apexhandelshus.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/apex_white_padding110_x.png 0 0 Mikael Nordén http://apexhandelshus.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/apex_white_padding110_x.png Mikael Nordén2020-04-16 08:43:032020-04-16 08:55:26Dangerous Liaisons: is everybody else doing it online?
Dangerous Liaisons: is everybody else doing it online?
- Up to one-in-three individuals are dating online
- Individuals turn to online dating sites for many different reasons – 48% get it done for enjoyable, although some search for more meaningful relationships and one-in-ten are simply just searching for sex (13%)
- People share information with other people too easily if they are dating online, with 25 % (25%) admitting they share their full title publicly on their dating profile. One-in-ten have actually shared their house target, as well as the exact same quantity have actually shared naked pictures of themselves that way, exposing them to risk
- Despite the fact that lying is one of the most hated aspects of online dating sites hop over to the website, 57% of online daters lie to one another, faking a variety of attributes such as their names, marital status, location and look
- Folks are worried with their safety if they date online, with some for the primary issues involving concerns they use for online dating becoming infected and 61% are concerned about their data being stolen or leaked from the dating app or service itself about IT security – for example, 63% are concerned about the device
- These issues are well-founded – 55% have observed some type of problem or threat while dating online. Read more